This legal document covers the content and acceptable usage of this website. By accessing the site you acknowledge your agreement to our terms and conditions.
- The site may only be accessed for legal purposes. Users may post, submit or transmit any material that is; threatening, discriminatory, obscene, offensive, in breach of confidence or privacy, technically harmful, fraudulent or interferes with the operation of the site. By using this site the user agrees to our legal usage terms.
- We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the use of any information or materials contained on this website.
- Trademarks, logos and text displayed on this page are the property of Saffron Brewery and are protected by copyright laws. The content may only be used for personal and non-commercial use. The materials on this site may not be reproduced, copied or transmitted without written permission from Saffron Brewery.
- The website contains third party links to other sites. Saffron Brewery does not have any control or responsibility for the content, or user privacy when visiting such sites.
- Any content of this website may changed, be updated, and/or terminated without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee regarding the content on this website. Users acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies/errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies/errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. The use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
If you have any further enquiries about our Terms & Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us.